A Technologically Superior, Unsurpassed Material Quality, Precision Instrument
Tanita’s BIA InnerScan scales use a sophisticated bioelectric impedance “scan” with computerised statistical analysis to tell you what you need to know ABOUT your weight.
The BC-351 50 is just 15 mm thick.
It measures your weight to an accuracy of 50 grams or 0.05kg!
- All other home scales, whatever brand, are only accurate to 100 or 200 grams!
The platform has a high quality metallic and solid feel finish to it
The appearance is beautiful! Those who like the best for their beautiful home, this is it!
TANITA Monitor features:
- Bodyfat %
- Body water %
- Healthy Range Indicator – are you at high or low risk of serious disease?
- Weight Only Mode – quick weigh, without BIA scan.
- Guest Mode – measure your friends!
- 4 memory personal user files
- Recall – immediate previous measure
Athlete mode – a re-setting of the computer correlation analysis for those who train more than 10 hours per week and have a fitness that correlates to a low resting heart rate of below 60. The correlational analysis accuracy of this setting does not extend to professional athletes, since not enough research data has been collected on professionals. However the reliability is excellent. Reliability in measuring devices is as important as accuracy. This means that any change shown on your monitor is directly proportional to a change in one’s own body. Therefore the trend of your changes is actually the most beneficial value of BIA monitoring. That is, when your monitor shows that you have lost 1% of bodyfat and say for example you are 100kg, you can be confident with a Tanita monitor that you have lost 1% or 1 kilogram of fat!
Advanced InnerScan full Body Composition Analysis features:
- InnerScan Dual Frequency Technology – Exclusive to Tanita: Enables advanced body composition analysis
- Muscle Mass
- Children’s Healthy Ranges – patented world exclusive TANITA feature, are your kids healthy?
- Visceral Fat Rating – you need to be below “13” to reduce your health risks of premature disease or death.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Metabolic Age – How old are you physically?
- Bone Mass / weight – calculated estimate only
- Physique Rating – 1 to 9 descriptive scale. (Refer to manual for ‘body-types’).
- Body Fat Percentage Increments: 0.1 %
- Total Body Water Percentage Increments: 0.1%
- Weight Capacity: 150 kg
- Weight Increments: High Precision 50 g (0.05kg)
Appearance & Colour: Ultra-slim 15mm thin profile design; Matt Black with brushed silver electrodes; Chrome-like raised selection buttons
Power Supply: 2 x CR2032; supplied
Size of Display: 59 mm. Large, single line, easy read
Measuring current: Dual: 50kHz; 6.25kHz; 500uA
NZ Warranty: 2 years; extendable to 3 years.