Horleys ICE Protein Powder: A high-quality Protein Isolate produced in New Zealand
Ice Whey is based on cold-processed instantised Cation Exchange whey Protein Isolate produced in New Zealand's most advanced dairy protein extraction and refinement facility.
Ice Whey delivers the highest concentration of branch chain amino acids per gram of protein - more than any other protein source.
BCAA's provide an important energy source for muscle during exercise and serve as an anabolic factor during recovery. Muscle only grows when it has enough of the amino acids it needs, and that means BCAA's.
Ice Whey is boosted with free-form L-Glutamine and loaded with naturally converted glutamine precursors to combat exercise-induced catabolism.
Horleys have produced a premium protein powder, engineered to optimise the amino acid profile. Choose Ice Whey protein for fast recovery and serious muscle gains, with close to zero carbs and fat.
- 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- High Branch Chain Amino Acids levels (7899mg per serve)
- Massive 2.588g of L-Glutamine per serve for enhanced catabolic protection
- Hydrolyzed isolate fractions for rapid protein absorption
- Almost zero carbs and fat
- No aspartame
The best time to have ICE Whey is 30 minutes prior to a training session (in water) and another serving immediately afterwards (preferably in a low acid fruit juice or sports drink, for rapid carbohydrate delivery). To fully saturate muscles with nitrogen for recovery and repair, ensure that you are consuming small, regular quantities of protein ICE Whey is also ideal two hours prior to exercise mixed in low-fat milk.
- Specialist strength and power athletes, elite athletes, athletes with intensive training and competition schedules
- Suitable for individuals with lactose intolerance