Keeping your knees stabilised is essential when it comes to lifting. ¬†Knee Caps are specifically designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats.
Unlike other supports, Knee Caps are "extra tall" and designed to compress the VMO* at its insertion point above the patella to help ensure proper stability and tracking.¬†
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring¬†
- Added height for VMO support¬†
- Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thickness¬†
- Sold as a pair (two Knee Caps per package)¬†
Sizes - Measure the circumference of your leg around the centre of your patella (knee cap).
- Xsmall <28cm
- small 29cm - 34cm¬†
- medium 35cm - 39cm¬†
- large 40-44cm
- Xlarge >45cm
Thicknesses - Available in 5mm and 7mm, with additional stability and support provided by the thicker products.
Colours - Red and grey combination. ¬†
* ¬†The vastus medialis muscle is one of the four quadriceps muscles. ¬†It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. ¬†The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. ¬†The VMO helps to stabilise the patella and to allow it to track properly.