For improved menstrual health and healthy hormone levels.
Headaches, cellulite, moodiness, bloating, low energy levels - the list goes on...
As women, we put up with a lot. But trust us when we say, you no longer have to, thanks to our revolutionary hormone support supplement ATP Science Alpha Venus.
Unfortunately, chemicals are everywhere. In the food we eat, the air we breathe, the cosmetics and lotions we put on our skin and the medications we take.
These nasty substances disrupt our hormones, impacting how our liver processes and detoxifies the bloodstream. The toxins and neurotransmitters in our environment can start to build-up inside our body and cause all sorts of inflammatory responses.
Key benefits of Alpha Venus
- The ingredients in Alpha Venus support natural detoxification processes
- Suffering from fluid retention? Say bye-bye to swollen hands, feet, legs and ankles!
- Alpha Venus is formulated to reduce abdominal bloating, pain and discomfort
- Reduces the occurrence of headaches associated with hormone imbalance
- Supports menstrual cycle irregularities and encourages a regular period
- Supports the female reproductive system (perfect for women of child-bearing age or those going through menopause)
- Alpha Venus is perfect for PMS sufferers (relieves symptoms such as breast tenderness, mood swings and irritability)
- Alpha Venus also helps to reduce acne flare-ups.
When the body struggles to process estrogen, it begins to outweigh progesterone, the opposing female sex hormone. Now, estrogen is responsible for all sorts of wonderful things, like keeping your cholesterol under control, protecting bone strength and boosting your mood. But, too much estrogen can begin to wreak havoc on your entire body.
That's why you need ATP Science Alpha Venus - because we know how hard it is juggling work, home and family commitments - without your pesky hormones levels interfering with day-to-day life.
Alpha Venus is formulated with ingredients that work to flush the organs of toxic waste, reducing the all-too-common side effects of excess estrogens, such as weight gain, poor circulation, low sex-drive and irregular menstrual cycles.
Ready to feel like the superwoman you really are? Try ATP Science Alpha Venus today and win the battle against your hormones for good.
Directions for use
Take one or two capsules of ATP Science Alpha Venus, twice daily with meals (120 capsules per bottle is a 1 month supply).
WARNING: Alpha Venus contains Vitex agnus-castus, which may affect certain medicines such as oral contraception. We recommend speaking to a health care professional before taking ATP Science Alpha Venus.
Key ingredients in Alpha Venus
- Sulforaphane and NRF2 activator blend (made from broccoli sprout powder, kale and daikon radish fruit powder)aids detoxification
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary leaf extract) has been found to improve brain function and memory, plus it's a natural stress reliever and detoxifier
- Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract is a type of kelp used to treat thyroid disorders such as hypothyroidism, iodine deficiency and is essential for a properly functioning metabolism
- Vitex Agnus Castus (Chaste berry extract) is used to treat infertility, breast tenderness, PMS, menopause and irregular menstrual cycles
- Orgen-FA (organic folic acid) is vital during pregnancy, to prevent birth defects affecting the baby's brain and spine, and not only that, but folate is also needed for optimal levels of estrogen.
What are the signs and symptoms of estrogen dominance in females?
The following symptoms are commonly associated with excess estrogen in women. If you suffer from any of these regularly, ATP Science Alpha Venus will be perfect for you.
- Irregular periods and/or heavy bleeding
- Excess fat or fluid (carried especially in the mid-section such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, and 'love-handles')
- Fibrocystic breasts (painful, lumpy breasts)
- Headaches and migraines (especially before your period)
- Cold hands and feet
- Memory-loss and brain fog
- Depression, anxiety or irritability
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Infertility, endometriosis or PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
Did you know, estrogen affects men and women? Symptoms of excess estrogen in males include Gynecomastia (commonly known as 'man boobs'), erectile dysfunction and infertility.
What causes estrogen dominance?
Xenoestrogens are chemicals which mimic the naturally-occurring estrogen found in our bodies. They're found in man-made chemical compounds such as BPA (which is found in all sorts of plastics, like food containers and drink bottles) as well as parabens and phylates (which can be found in many skincare and cosmetic products). It's also speculated that all sorts of nasty chemicals and hormone-disrupters make their way into our water supplies from run-offs and pollution. We recommend installing filters in your faucets and shower to avoid this.
We recommend buying organic, spray-free fruit and vegetables when possible, as pesticides can be highly oestrogenic. Consumption of caffeine and alcohol can also make it difficult for the liver to process the extra estrogen, causing it to build-up in the body. Eating lots of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and bok choy will help to reduce estrogen in the body, as they contain high levels of estrogen-clearing diindolylmethane's (DIM).
Fat likes to absorb and store estrogen in the bloodstream. So, it makes sense, that the higher your body fat percentage, the higher your estrogen levels will be. But, to make matters even worse, high levels of estrogen will then cause further weight gain, and so the cycle continues. Weight loss is one most effective ways to reduce estrogen in both men and women.
Birth control pills
Most oral contraceptives are made from synthetic estrogen, and without the balance of progesterone, prolonged use can easily cause an overload of estrogen. If you're concerned about this, we recommend speaking to your doctor about non-hormonal contraceptive options.
What can I do to balance my hormones naturally?
Improve your diet
We recommend increasing your intake of essential nutrients by eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, protein and healthy fats. Upping your intake of vitamins and minerals will give your system the helping hand it needs to balance any upset hormone levels naturally.
Improve your gut health
The body deals with estrogen overload by excreting it through your waste. However, if you're suffering from irregular bowel movements or the bacteria in the gut are imbalanced, your digestive system will be unable to pass the unwanted estrogen. This results in the body reabsorbing estrogen through the penetrable lining of the intestines, making its way back into the bloodstream (crazy, right?).
Getting plenty of fibre, prebiotics and probiotics will help to nourish the good bacteria, which is needed to improve poor gut health and aid detoxification.
Weight loss and increased physical exercise
Exercise regulates estrogen by reducing fat and increasing testosterone and progesterone - the sex hormones which work against it. We recommend incorporating weight-lifting into your training regime for the best results.
Now, we know it's easier said than done - but, avoiding stress is incredibly important for your health. Stress can be good for us in small doses, but for prolonged periods, cortisol is particularly harmful. High cortisol levels can cause all sorts of inflammatory responses, particularly affecting hormone imbalances and issues with reproductive health.
Maybe you've taken on too many commitments at the office? Perhaps you need to learn to simply say no when a friend asks you for a favour? Or maybe you've been avoiding a tough conversation with a loved one? Whatever it is, you need to find a way to eliminate (or, at least reduce) the worries, concerns and frustrations in your life. We recommend joining a yoga class, practising deep breathing or taking a relaxing bath with Epsom salts regularly to de-stress and wind down after a particularly tough week.
Aim for 7-9 hours every night and go to bed as early as possible (going to bed earlier provides you with better-quality sleep, as most of our hormone restoration processes happen before 10 pm). We recommend avoiding the use of devices for at least 1 hour before going to bed to help your body produce melatonin the sleep hormone, which will help you regulate your sleep patterns.
Taking a supplement such as ATP Science Alpha Venus which is specifically designed to cleanse and detoxify your insides. Alpha Venus is formulated to flush out any unwanted estrogen naturally and encourage normal hormone levels.
An award-winning brand, ATP Science is dedicated to developing 'best-in-class' supplements. Each product in their line is unique and formulated to solve real-life problems. ATP Science doesn't follow what the rest of the world is doing and they're not afraid to go where others won't. Check out the rest of ATP Science's product range here at Sportsfuel and tackle your health and well-being goals head-on.