If you are keen at all about getting more out of your training sessions, you should be taking CM before each bout of exercise. The studies are in and this works. Whether you are keen on hitting the road for a 10km run or hitting the gym for a workout, taking CM will help you in the following ways.
- Improved blood circulation to the muscles
- No artificial stimulation, meaning this can be taken in the evening without keeping you up all night
- Improved muscle performance
- Strength improvement
- Do more reps
- Make your workouts easier and more enjoyable
- Less muscle pain (reduced DOMS)
- Great aerobic duration of your body
- Get that pumped feeling we all love
We all know to drive your car faster, we press on the accelerator, which provides more fuel for the engine and we accelerate. In the human body, increases in circulation naturally bring greater amounts of nutrients (fuel) and oxygen to working muscles, while also providing greater waste disposal, including the lactic acid removal (you know, the burning pain we all get when he hit the gym, run or ride).
The combined effects of greater circulation lead to vast improvements in muscle strength and power while reducing muscle soreness. This results in us being able to train harder, perform better while reducing the muscle soreness that halts our training in its tracks. There is a chemical that resides within our blood vesicles which allow the wall of the blood vessels to relax and thus increases the circulation. This amazing chemical is known as nitric oxide.