Block E3 Body Shaping Serum
Block E3 is a shaping cream specifically formulated to estrogen dominant fatty areas (pictured below). The net result is:
An improved appearance of regional fat deposits that cause gynecomastia in men (man boobs)
An improved appearance of isolated pockets of fat on hips and buttocks in women and men
A secret weapon used by bodybuilders and physique models for pre-comp sculpting
A specifically formulated cream for tightening, smoothing and firming unsightly fat deposits
Block E3 for site-specific action.
Block E3 contains 3 effective synergistic ingredients to combat estrogen dominance. Block E3 is designed to work locally on regional fat deposits and breast tissue and not systemically.
BLOCK E3 CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS.
- Oroxylum Indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Essential Oil
Oroxylum Indicum (Midnight Horror)
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Estrogen receptor blocker
Midnight horror contains Chrysin and Baicalein
Midnight Horror (Oroxylum Indicum) is an extremely potent and natural source of the powerful flavones Chrysin (5, 7-dihydroxyflavone, or 5, 7-dihydroxy-2-phenyl-(9CI)) and Baicalein. Midnight horror is an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker.
The flavones Chrysin and Baicalein inhibit the activity of aromatase (CYP19), thus decreasing estrogen biosynthesis and producing anti-estrogenic effects. Baicalein also blocks estrogen receptor activity.
Chrysin only works transdermally
Flavones such as Chrysin has very poor oral bioavailability, less than 5% of an oral dose can get past first-pass metabolism and digestive tract. Flavones can however be efficiently absorbed when applied to the skin.
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)
- Exerts anti-estrogenic effects
- Aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibits the binding of oestradiol to estrogen receptors
- Antioxidant, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory
- Possesses anti-aging activities for skin; improving dermal collagen integrity and elasticity.
- Inhibits glycation, which is damage to protein structures caused by binding and oxidation of sugar.
Directions: After showers to your estrogen dominant areas of the body. Use 1-2 times daily and ensure one of those times is at night after a shower before bed.