Why Ghost Vegan Protein Powder is the Perfect Cereal Supplement for You
GHOST Vegan Protein marries a nutritious vegan protein blend (soy free!) with the brands deeply loved Cereal Milk flavour(s) to make breakfasts fun again. Tired of eating the same old, low-on nutrition breakfast? Pump your breakfast with easy-to-digest, protein-rich milk and start your day on a high note.
What are the benefits of adding Ghost Vegan Protein Powder to breakfast cereal?
Created with premium nutrients, Ghosts Vegan Protein blend is a delicious protein source that you can use to increase your protein intake at the start of the day.
- 21g of protein - Ghost Vegan Protein has 21g of protein sourced from peas, organic pumpkins & watermelon seeds.
- GHOST Full Disclosure Label - This ensures that all information printed on Ghost Vegan Protein tubs are 100% transparent and accurate.
Why Ghost Vegan Protein is the perfect protein source for vegans
Including enough protein in a vegan diet can be challenging at first. While most vegetables, beans, grains and nuts have some protein, creating a protein-rich meal can be time-consuming. Thats why it makes sense to include a supplement like Ghost Vegan Protein in your diet. Heres what Ghost Vegan Protein contains within its formula.
- Vegan protein (21G) - To consume 21g of protein in a vegan diet, you could have a cup full of soybeans, 2 cups of lentils or 8 cups of kale. Thats a lot to eat just for 21G of protein. Instead, you could add one serving of Vegan Protein to your daily cereal. Ghosts Vegan Protein is sourced from peas, pumpkins and watermelon seeds. It is super easy to drink and digest, and can easily be made a regular part of your diet.
- Soy-free - Vegan protein is 100% soy-free. Most other plant-derived protein products contain soy, to which many people are allergic. Ghosts Vegan Protein contains sunflower alternatives because soy is a common allergen. Soy contains phytoestrogens, which is similar to estrogen naturally produced in the body. Estrogen isnt great for women or men, so soy isnt a good plant protein source.
- Gluten-free - Ghost Vegan Protein is 100% gluten-free. Gluten intolerance is a growing phenomenon in todays world. Even if you do not have a severe reaction to gluten, the nutrient may be having subtle, negative effects on your bodys regular functions. Gluten intolerance results in the inflammation of the gut lining, which, in turn, causes digestion problems.
Why Ghost Vegan Protein? Well, in short, it‚Äôs high-protein, soy-free and gluten-free. Plus, its delicious. So, get yours today!