The New & Improved Test-Freak Is Here!
Improved formula including:
- Vitamin B6
Want to increase your muscle building? Then look no further than the PharmaFreak Test Freak 2.0
Used in combination with a good workout programme and diet you will see a definite increase in SIZE & STRENGTH
Pharmafreak Test Freak 2.0 has all the test boosting ingredients you love from the original plus 7 NEW ingredients that have been clinically shown to boost your testosterone and enhance libido & sexual performance
Pharmafreak Test Freak 2.0 is a new and improved, clinically backed testosterone-boosting supplement! Test Freak 2.0 is formulated to increase natural testosterone production while reducing estrogen and cortisol. Test Freak 2.0 can support improvements in muscle growth, strength, recovery and libido and sexual performance!
Test Freak 2.0 contains all of the ingredients from the original Test Freak formula, in addition to 7 new ingredients! Furthermore, these 7 new ingredients work via unique mechanisms, resulting in even greater testosterone production.
Test Freak 2.0 is a new and improved, clinically backed testosterone-boosting supplement! TEST FREAK 2.0 is formulated to increase natural testosterone production while reducing estrogen and cortisol. TEST FREAK 2.0 can support improvements in muscle growth, strength, recovery and libido and sexual performance!
7 New Ingredients in Test Freak 2.0
- Clinically proven dosage of 100 mg of Tongkat Ali. This ingredient works via a unique mechanism of action. Tongkat Ali increases the release rate of free testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). Tongkat Ali also blocks excessive cortisol.
- Clinically proven dosage of 600 mg of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC). NAC has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with selenium.
- Clinically proven dosage of 200 mcg of selenium. Selenium has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with NAC.
- Clinically proven dosage of 1 gram of bromelain. Through an anti-inflammatory mechanism, supplementation with 1 gram of bromelain is shown to maintain testosterone levels in athletes.
- 500 mg of astragalus. This adaptogen increases the number of Leydig cells, the cells in the testes that produce testosterone.
- 200 mg of rocket/arugula (Eruca sativa). Rocket has a stimulatory effect in the growth and proliferation process in the testes as well as its ability to increase the activity of spermatogenic cells.
- 60 mg of Aloe Vera leaf gel. Aloe increases stem cells in the reproductive system and stimulates the activity of Leydig ce