New from Rocktape, Assasins knee sleeves help you crush WODs while supporting and protecting your knees.
- Built for workouts
- Built extra tall to ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee
- New double mauser stitching and 4 way stretch neoprene side panels
- Provide joint support during grueling workouts and lifts
- Protect the knee from abrasions during lunges or obstacle course racing
- Provide VMO (vastus medialis oblique) support
- Stay put with a unique organic design, wont slip down during activity
- Keep the knee joint warm between exercises
- May help reduce non-specific knee pain
- May help improve patella tracking over the knee cap
Assassins can be used in a variety of sports and fitness activities including: weightlifting, high-intensity interval training, obstacle course racing, running, cycling and other functional fitness endeavors.
Assassins are available with two thickness options: 5mm for moderate support and 7mm for maximum support.
Built for Competition
Assassins were designed with the unique needs of athletes in mind and were refined using feedback from Rocktape customers and athletes.
The result is a pair of knee sleeves that are suitable for the most grueling workouts, lifting events, and obstacle course races - yet comfortable enough for the weekend warrior.
Designed for Performance
Taller than standard sleeves, and carefully constructed with a unique organic design, Assassins support the knee and compresse the vastus medals oblique (VMO) at its insertion point above the patella. This helps ensure proper stability and tracking of the knee, and can often dramatically reduce non-specific knee pain, particularly during squats.
The extra-tall design also keeps sleeves in place - preventing excess slippage and shifting during workouts - a common complaint of competing sleeves.
Engineered with a synthetic fabric shell bonded to SBR neoprene and secured via double-mauser stitching, Assassins comfortably support the knee joint through countless workouts.
Rigorous life-cycle testing by both our own athletes and automated test programs guarantee superior quality.
Double Mauser stitching
Durable-yet flexible front panels
4-way stretch lycra side panels
Extra tall design for VMO compression
Measure the circumference of your knee around the center of your patella.
Assassins start very snug and can take a few sessions to break in.
If you measure on the higher end of a size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
SM: 10.5 - 12.5"
MD: 12.5 - 13.5"
LG: 13.5 - 14.5"
*Colours may vary