Dose & Co
Get your daily dose of beauty and wellness with Dose & Co. Dose & Co use ethically sourced premium bovine & marine collagen in their entire range for skin, hair, bone, muscle, and gut health. Nourish your body from the inside out with only delicious, nutritious ingredients - and without any artificial colours, flavours, or fillers. Want the Dose & Co glow? Shop yours from Sportsfuel today.
What is Dose and Co?
Dose & Co was founded by Libby Boxall, a nutritionist, and naturopath whose goal was to find a cure for the health conditions she suffered, such as eczema, acne, thyroid issues, digestive issues, and poor immunity.
Libby's goal was to develop a product that wasn't filled with any of the nasties, like GMO's, gluten, artificial sweeteners, fillers, and made without the use of plastic packaging. Dose & Co is now backed and supported by Khloé Kardashian, media personality, model, and entrepreneur, and is quite literally taking the world by storm.
Every product in the range is made without any suspicious ingredients and is designed to fit seamlessly into your everyday routine, whether it be your morning coffee or your post-workout smoothie. Dose & Co products are made using 100% plastic-free packaging so you can rest assured, not only is Dose & Co Collagen good for you, but it's also good for the planet!
Dose & Co is manufactured in New Zealand using local and imported ingredients. Their bovine collagen is sourced sustainably sourced from Brazil, and their dairy is sourced from premium, grass-fed whey protein and milk powder from NZ.
These beautiful formulas were created by leading experts. The primary sweetener in Dose & Co collagen comes from monk fruit extract, a native fruit from Asia which is low in calories and an excellent sugar substitute, plus it's packed with loads of antioxidants! Choose between one of their super-creamy and delicious flavours, such as Chocolate, Vanilla, or Caramel.
The Dose & Co range
- Collagen Creamer Rich in collagen and good fats, this product is designed to be added to your morning coffee or hot chocolate for a frothy, creamy, and super tasty hot drink
- Dairy-free Collagen Creamer A dairy-free alternative, this product has the same inner beauty benefits except, it's made with coconut milk instead!
- Collagen Whey Protein Powder Mix one scoop in your post-workout smoothie for boosted energy, muscle strength, and recovery with a blend of collagen & whey protein
- Vegan Protein Powder Plant-based probiotic formula made from premium European peas and coconut milk powder
- Marine Collagen Powder This form of collagen is best used when targeting the quality of hair, skin, and nails, plus this formula contains added vitamin C for absorption
- Pure Collagen Powder Flavourless and can be added to baking or oats
- Beauty Blend Filled with probiotics and b vitamins for gut health, energy, and balanced mood.
Why is collagen beneficial?
Collagen comes from the Greek word, Kolla which means 'glue'. Collagen production naturally begins to slow down as we age, causing wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of cartilage. Plus, age, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors such as smoking, poor diet, alcohol consumption, and overexposure to the sun can destroy the body's natural collagen. This can result in premature aging and the appearance of age-related conditions sooner in life.
Dose & Co is made with hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen peptides, which means it's highly absorbable by the body and results can be seen quickly. Each serving contains 10,000 micrograms of type 1 and 3 collagen, responsible for the growth and repair of bones, tendons, and ligaments, as well as encouraging hair growth and gut health. Dose & Co is suitable for both men and women.
Take care of your body from the inside out with Dose & Co. Shop yours from Sportsfuel today.