Throughout their 50 year history Nutra-Life have remained committed to providing evidence based products, containing well researched and trusted ingredients for their customers. Looking for quality, kiwi made nutrition supplements? Browse Sportfuel’s range of Nutra-Life products below:
Nutra-Life: Ensuring Quality For Over 50 Years
Most Nutra-Life products are created in their independently audited, state-of-the-art plant in East Tamaki, New Zealand. The facility is purpose built to Therapeutic Good Manufacturing (GMP) standards and to meet stringent quality control requirements. They’re all scientifically researched and triple tested. Ensuring every product is the highest quality possible. Ingredients are tested prior to production, during production and post production.
Nutra-Life are also certified by government agencies including:
- Medsafe New Zealand - which oversees companies which manufacture dietary supplements in New Zealand.
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) - which does the same for companies who sell dietary supplements (listed medicines) in Australia.
- MPI (Ministry for Primary Industries) - which oversees companies which manufacture foods and dietary supplements containing animal and dairy ingredients (e.g. protein powders and colostrum) in New Zealand.
Nutra Life - An Entire Organisation Committed To Quality
Nutra-Life believe every team member throughout the organisation should embrace a commitment to values and delivering quality. These values aren’t aimed at just complying to minimum manufacturing standards, but also at ensuring the health benefits of their products. This means any claimed benefit must be supported by documented evidence.
Nutra-Life also operate on the philosophy of continual improvement. They maintain the quality and integrity of their products through regular in-house quality programmes and extensive testing procedures.
The Nutra-Life Quality Assurance programme Includes:
- Raw material activity testing to verify the level of actives in each material using highly specialised methods. Testing against contaminants such as heavy metals.
- Microbiological testing for assurance against bacterial contamination.
- Stability testing to ensure proper performance throughout the life of the product.
- Production site testing to ensure the plant is clean and conditions are optimal for manufacturing and packing. Including rigorous testing of air flows and air control.
- Raw material supplier testing where each supplier is audited for their quality practices and consistency in providing raw materials.