Craving those kiwi summer desserts but you're on a diet? We know Christmas has been and gone but we're still dreaming of those classic kiwi pavlovas. Now that Christmas is over we're trying to establish some balance in our diet again. It's important to enjoy yourself over Christmas, but equally important that you establish some normality and balance in your diet again once the silly season is over.
So what do you do when the pavlova craving hits? You make protein pavlovas! This protein meringue recipe goes perfectly with Clean Nutrition Vanilla Whey Protein and the end result can be enjoyed either alone for a guilt-free sweet treat, or within Yoghurt & Strawberry Protein Meringue Sandwiches! Let us know if you try it out or add anything else to it...
Clean Nutrition Mini Protein Pavlovas Ingredients:
* 4 large egg whites
* 1 scoop Clean Nutrition Vanilla Whey Protein
* 1 Tablespoon Stevia (sugar alternative)
* 2-3 Drops of Vanilla Essence
* 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
* Pre-heat your oven to 130 degrees C and add all of the ingredients into a bowl
* Use an electric whisk on a high setting to whisk all of the ingredients together for 5-10 minutes until the mixtures looks fairly ‘stiff’
* Dollop the mixture on to a non-stick baking tray to make small meringues (leaving 2cm at least between them)
* Bake for 20 minutes before turning the baking trays around and baking for a further 20 minutes on 100 degrees C
* Turn off the oven and allow to cool for at least 1 hour before enjoying either on their own or as a dessert!
Get your Clean Nutrition Whey Protein from Sportsfuel Supplements
Receive a Free Gift when you purchase this product & Free Shipping!