Thyroid hormones affect every part of your body. They set your pace; how fast you run, burn, digest, absorb and eliminate.
An interesting fact about thyroid is that one of its jobs is to regulate your body temperature. It does this by burning fat to make heat, a process called thermogenesis. If you do not have adequate thyroid hormones or thyroid hormone activity you cant burn fat and stay cold. Other signs and symptoms to look out for that may indicate thyroid is not working ideally for you.
Symptom picture checklist for slow or under-active thyroid function
- Generalised weight gain that is difficult to account for
- Fluid retention
- Tired and lousy feeling
- Too tired and cranky to care or tolerate idiots (impatient towards others)
- Cold or overly sensitive to the cold breeze, drinks, and foods
- Swollen and bloated
- Slow bowels with constipation, excessive bloating and gas, and fullness
- Burping, farting and gurgling guts
- Poor circulation and fluid retention
- Dry, weak and poor-quality hair
- Dry skin
- Weak, brittle or poor-quality finger and toenails
Work with your healthcare professional to see if there may be any thyroid disease and find what type of problem you may have.
The essential nutrients that are needed by the thyroid to be able to work are; Iodine, Chromium, zinc, and selenium. Tyrosine is an amino acid that joins with Iodine to make thyroid hormones possible. It is not an essential nutrient but can be conditionally essential with inadequate phenylalanine.
What is in a T432 Plus capsule?
- Tyrosine 200mg
- Iodine 30mcg
- Chromium 30mcg
- Zinc 2.5mg elemental
- Selenium 12.5mcg elemental
Du Zhong (Eucommia ulmoides oliver leaf)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
Guarana (Paullinia cupanan yielding approximately 5mg caffeine)
Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin)
Pomegranate (Punica granatum)
Moringa leaf (yielding approximately 30mcg chromium)
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus yielding approximately 30mcg Iodine)