EHP Labs Blessed Plant Protein - Your new favourite vegan supplement!
Finding a plant-based protein that ticks all the nutritional boxes can de very difficult, finding one that also tastes great can be nearly impossible.
EHP Labs are problem-solving, supplement experts and have delivered a high-quality, delicious protein derived from the golden pea plant. Fuel your weight training, athletic or fitness goals with Blessed Protein.
Once you try it, you won't think of ever switching to another vegan protein!
Plant-based proteins tend to be lower in calories and fat than animal proteins and higher in fibre and essential nutrients. Each serving of this natural supplement is still packed with 23 grams of protein and only 4 grams of carbohydrates.
The features and benefits of Blessed Protein
- With a pH of 7.8, the proteins alkalinity helps shorten recovery time, replenish you with energy and assists with muscle strength and performance
- There are no artificial additives or digestive enzymes added to this supplement
- Gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free. You can now enjoy all the benefits of a protein without the compromises
- Many plant-based proteins don't mix well or have odd consistencies, Blessed Protein mixes excellently with water and tastes amazing!
- Naturally sweetened with stevia
- Helps with endurance and lean muscle building
Make your workout count with Plant Protein
Being a milk-based protein, whey is neither lactose nor dairy-free. This can lead to some food allergies or irritations and while whey definitely has its merits, it isn't for everyone. EHP Labs Blessed Protein is a great, safe choice if you need a dairy-free protein for health or lifestyle reasons.
If you want the ultimate vegan protein for your post-workout recovery, gaining muscle mass and trimming your body of fat, EHP Blessed Protein provides everything your body needs. Formulated thoughtfully with all aspects of the protein shake experience in mind, it is a high-value addition to your fitness arsenal when you need to ensure that you are getting enough protein for the day.