This one's for the IBS gals
Eve Gut Drink Probiotics is a delicious watermelon-flavoured probiotic bevvy that will leave your gut (and brain) feeling cool, clear and under control. Daily gut support you’ll *actually* want to drink.
Eve Gut Drink Probiotics supports:
- IBS, irritable, nervous tummies & digestive issues (including SIBO)
- Constipation & associated symptoms
- Low moods, stress & burnout - calms the gut and brain
- Mental health challenges
- Sleep quality
- Safe for pregnancy, breastfeeding, and those on medications
Contains 2 billion CFU of Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics (heavily researched for IBS) plus 6 grams of glycine for gut soothing and healing.
From your first sip you’ll be hit with a wave of mouth-watering, watermelon-y goodness. Grab a cute glass, and get your Gut Drink Probiotics. You’ll wonder how you ever went without.
Amount per daily serving (6.28g)
- Glycine 6000mg - A relaxing molecule with research starting at 3000mg. We loaded your new fave Gut Drink with 6000mg to support IBS, gut healing, detoxification and nervous system support and sleep glycine truly is an MVP.
- Bacillus Coagulans MTCC 5856 (Lactospore®) 2 billion CFU - A known psychobiotic (meaning it helps your stress and mental health through the gut-brain connection). This probiotic strain has been heavily researched for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Additional ingredients: Natural Fruit Flavour, Citric Acid, Monk Fruit Extract.
Gut Drink Probiotics is vegan and vegetarian-friendly, with no gluten, soy, dairy, corn, refined sugars, GMOs, artificial colours, flavours or additives.
How long will it take to notice benefits from Gut Drink Probiotic?
As little as 24 hours - when taken before bed the glycine in gut drink helps to relax the body in preparation for bed time, whilst lactospore helps with reorganising your gut ‘flora’ for better bowel movements over the next few days.
Can I use Gut Drink Probiotics while on antibiotics?
For sure! The probiotics in Gut Drink Probiotics can provide great gut health support during antibiotic use. Just make sure to take Gut Drink Probiotics at least two hours away from your antibiotics.
Is there a specific time of day that is best to take Gut Drink Probiotics?
If you are chasing support for night time relaxation and more regular morning bowel motions - take Gut Drink Probiotics before bed. If you are someone who gets morning jitters - take it in the morning before you feel the jitters come on. If remembering to take your supps is a challenge - take it whenever it fits best in your day!
Can I use Gut Drink Probiotics while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Gut Drink Probiotics is safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding, at a reduced dose of (1/2 tsp per day). This dose is displayed on the packaging alongside the standard dose.