- 300 mg Caffeine from Natural Sources for advanced energy and focus
- 6 g Micronized L-Citrulline for intense pumps
- 3.2 g Beta-Alanine CarnoSyn® to support high performance and endurance, helping you train harder for longer
- 5 g Micronized Creatine & 1.2 g Creatine Nitrate NO3-T® for strength and power
- 650 mg Electrolytes for hydration support and to replace minerals lost during sweat
Gold Standard Pre-Workout Advanced
Select a flavour:
Select your free gift
- Optimum BCAA 60 Caps
- nutrition facts
- ARE YOU READY TO STEP UP? PUMP. POWER. PERFORMANCE.Gold Standard Pre-Workout Advanced from Optimum Nutrition is the next level of proven ingredients. We’ve taken all the best parts of the Original Gold Standard Pre-Workout and dialled up the intensity with a new formulation designed to help you unleash intense energy and focus, powerful pumps, and take your performance to the next level. Whether you want to push yourself harder for longer, smash your next set, go bigger and better or ramp up your goals, Gold Standard Pre Workout Advanced will help you reach the pinnacle of your game.WHAT’S IN GOLD STANDARD PRE ADVANCED?HOW TO USE GOLD STANDARD PRE WORKOUT ADVANCEDMix 20 g (about 1 scoop) in 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes before workingoutA CLOSER LOOK AT GOLD STANDARD PRE ADVANCED300 mg Caffeine From Natural Sources For Advanced Energy And FocusThe role of caffeine in enhancing performance is well documented as it lowers our perception of fatigue by blocking the action of a neurotransmitter called adenosine, which is involved in promoting sleep. Caffeine consumptionat higher levels can support energy and focus, enhancing our physical and cognitive performance as it makes us feel more switched on and energised. Our latest formula contains caffeine from natural sources which are released more gradually into the body, eliminating jitters and avoiding the post workout crash.6 g L-Citrulline For Intense PumpsL-Citrulline is a precursor to nitric oxide synthesis, which stimulates circulation in the body. Greater circulation means more oxygen and nutrients being transported to functioning muscle and improved removal of toxins, fuelling a higher intensity performance.3.2g Beta-Alanine Carnosyn®To Support High Performance And Endurance Acids accumulating in the muscle during high intensity exercise can inhibit metabolic processescausing a decrease in function and performance as the muscle starts to fatigue. Beta-Alanine strengthens your intramuscular buffering system, helping to reduce the build- up of these acids in the muscle, allowing you to train at a higher level of performance for longer.5 g Creatine & 1.2g Creatine Nitrate NO3-T®For Enhanced Strength And Power Highly researched, creatine monohydrate has been shown to support muscle strength and power through increasing phosphocreatine stores in the muscle. This in turn helps your body to produce more ATP, which is a high energy molecule that muscles use as fuel, enhancing your strength and muscular performance.650 mg Electrolytes For Hydration Support
The Nutritional Information stated above should be used as a guide only. Actual values may change from time to time if the manufacturers update their formulation. Values will also vary depending on flavours and sizes.
Please click here to contact us if you have any questions regarding this product's ingredients.