Freshly baked, super delicious, and without the guilt!
The most nutritious cookie around! Justine's Protein Cookies are made with the natural goodness of almonds and are loaded with calcium, fibre, and protein.
Nutrient-enriched and packed with Justine's Protein Blend, made from soy protein, milk protein (calcium caseinate), egg protein, and almond protein to satisfy your hunger between meals - if you're on a diet or trying to find different ways to up your protein intake throughout the day, you need to try this mouth-watering treat! With more than 16 grams of protein per cookie, your sore and tired muscles will thank you for it!
This isn't just a protein bar, shaped like a cookie, like most 'protein cookies' on the market, they taste just like the home-baked cookies mum used to make! You can enjoy your cookie on-the-go or simply pop it in the microwave and eat crumbled over low-fat ice cream or yogurt, as a guilt-free dessert.
Justines Protein Cookies are perfect for those with gluten intolerance, anyone on a weight-loss journey, those with diabetes, busy mums, corporates, kids, and elderly people.
Key benefits of Justine's Complete Protein Cookie
- High in protein for muscle recovery and repair
- Ultra low-carb and keto-friendly with less than 2g of carbs per serving
- High in fibre and calcium
- No added sugar
- Free of preservatives and trans-fats
- Made in New Zealand with high-quality ingredients
Justines cookies come individually wrapped to ensure freshness and hygiene, plus they're super easy to throw in your handbag, gym bag, or even in the car for an on-the-go snack!
Feed your chocolate cravings with Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Choc Chip, or White Chocolate Raspberry for a soft-baked, healthy snack in between meals or as a complete meal replacement.
Justine's Protein Cookies are great for boosting energy, strength, recovery from bodybuilding or injury, as well as a super convenient snack for those who are coeliac, those who are trying to achieve better overall health or lose excess fat.
Please Note: Nutritional information may vary between flavours.
What is Erythritol?
Erythritol isa type of 'sugar alcohol' which is used as a natural sweetener in many health foods, such as Justine's Protein Cookies. Erythritol is naturally found in various fruits, such as grapes, melons, and pears. It doesn't have any smell, but it does have a sweet taste and it provides loads of awesome benefits!
- Weight loss Erythritol can aid fat loss as it's lower in calories compared to other sweeteners
- Blood Sugar Erythritol doesn't impact blood glucose levels, which makes it safe for diabetics
- Teeth Normal sugars break down the enamel on the teeth and cause decay, however, Erythritol doesn't
- Digestion Erythritol gets absorbed and assimilated easily in the small intestines, which reduces the chances of fermentation and gut discomfort.