Collagen depletes as we age, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still have lit-from-
within, dewy skin. Protect and replenish your natural collagen with Beauty Nectar™,
a nourishing and transformative plant based blend of bio-fermented Hyaluronic acid
and superfoods, Phyto-Ceramides, powerful antioxidants, and essential vitamins for hair, skin and nails including Vitamins A, C and silica. This complexion flexin’ potion works with Vitamin C to boost your collagen production, support connective tissue and give skin a bouncy, hydrated feel. It’s the best facial you ever had, in a drink!
GET TO KNOW ME:
- Vegan, Dairy & Cruelty Free
- Gluten & Soy Free
- 32 day supply
- Daily vegan glow booster
- Support collagen production with vitamin C, silica, phyto-ceramides
and hyaluronic acid
- Supports hydration and health of the skin with tremella mushroom and
anti-oxidants like vitamin A, and vitamin C
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails with Silica.
- Pre & Probiotics to support digestive system
- Powerful antioxidants including polyphenols & flavonoids to fight free radical damage and protect cells
- 20+ potent & plant based ingredients including functional Rice Bran Phyto-Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid
- No Nasties Guarantee = Free from Colours, Preservatives and Artificial flavours
- Refined sugar free, naturally sweetened
- Naturopath formulated
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons (5.5g) in 150mL of water once a day, daily
I TASTE LIKE:
Lush, subtly sweet berries
Rice Bran Phyto-Ceramides
Ceramides are normally found in the outer layer of the skin (the primary layer) and acts to hold skin cells together, providing a soft protective layer that plumps the skin and supports hydration. Our Ceramides are naturally derived from rice bran.
Hyaluronic Acid (Food Grade)
Within the body, Hyaluronic Acid supports the synthesis of collagen and helps the body to fight the signs of premature ageing. It acts like a sponge, holding onto extra moisture to boost the hydration of the skin.
Tremella Mushroom is an ancient beautifying Chinese herbal mushroom often believed to inhibit melanin and dark spot formation. Tremella Mushroom is often combined with Hyaluronic Acid for better synergistic effects, like in our Beauty Nectar™.
Organic Bio-fermented Grains
They say the eyes are the window to the soul, but we say your gut is the gateway to your skin. When you ferment food you encourage the growth of “good” microorganisms, due to feeding those good bacteria with fibre whilst making the food easier to digest.
Antioxidants like polyphenols, flavonoids and vitamin C help to protect from free radical damage to cells. Oxidative damage within the skin# is considered one of the contributing factors to signs of premature ageing.