Why You Should Add ON Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate to Your Diet Today
The natural protein content in your diet isnt effective. Yes, thats right. Strength-building exercises and workouts can only take you so far. Your body also requires the right building blocks to strengthen muscles. Natural protein in your diet isnt fast-acting. It has to be broken down before it can be absorbed. Whey protein isolate is the purest form of fast-acting protein that your body can absorb right after your workouts.
What are the benefits of consuming ON Whey Protein Isolate?
ONs Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate has been created to maximise muscle growth and recovery post-workout. Optimum Nutritions 100% Whey contains the maximum amount of purified protein, without adding to product cost.
- Each serving of ONs Whey Protein Isolate has 24g of high-quality protein. Thats approximately 1/3rd the recommended amount of protein required in your daily diet.
- Whey Protein Isolate is fast-acting. This means that you can consume it after your workout for immediate action.
- ONs Whey has low sugar, carb and fat, so you can control the amounts in which you consume them when building muscle.
- ONs Whey Protein Isolate has added digestive enzymes for easy digestion and absorption. This adds to the fast-acting ability of the protein.
- This brands Whey Protein Isolate includes 5.5g BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids), which are essential for muscle building.
- ONs Whey Protein Isolate contains 4g of Glutamine and Glutamine Precursors, which are vital in increasing muscle mass and enhancing muscle recovery post-workout.
- ONs Whey Protein Isolate has a choice of 15 different flavours that can make you look forward to your protein shake every day.
- Whey Protein Isolate has been instantised, so its easy to instantly mix into protein shakes and drinks.
Why choose Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate?
Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate contains 24g of protein per scoop (30-33g Scoop). That makes the serving of protein 79% by weight. Further, each serving of protein has only 2g fat, 4g carbohydrate and 2g sugar. The protein is also low on lactose, which makes it the perfect choice for lactose intolerant individuals. Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard Whey has the brands proprietary blend of microfiltered whey protein isolate, ion-exchange whey protein isolates, ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate and HydroWhey hydrolysed whey peptides. This makes for a high-quality protein source.