Gain weight faster than ever with Serious Mass
Feel like the hulk - and look like him, too! If you're serious about packing on lean muscle, you need the Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass weight gainer.
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass is the ultimate weight gain formula. With 50 grams of protein per serving and added glutamine and creatine for repair, recovery, power and performance - this instantised powder makes a sizeable post-workout supplement and a tasty snack between meals.
Each serving (2 scoops) of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass contains a whopping 1,250 calories! Perfect for those looking to pack on the pounds and - when combined with effective weight training - will give you the tools you need to develop your physique to the fullest and put on quality muscle mass.
Key benefits of Serious Mass
- Loaded with 1,250 calories per serving for turbocharged weight gain
- 50-gram protein blend including whey and casein protein powder for muscle growth and muscle repair
- Over 250 grams of carbohydrates for increased energy and fuel during training
- Enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamic Acid for extra strength and recovery
- 25 vitamins and essential minerals
- No added sugar!
This unique, high-calorie weight gainer contains complex carbohydrates and a high-quality protein blend including Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate and Egg albumen - as well as a range of powerful ingredients like Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, Choline, and Inositol to help you smash your weight gain goals.
Serious Mass contains a complete vitamin and mineral blend to ensure your body gets the balanced nutrition it needs, such as vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, Zinc and MCT's. This well-rounded mass gainer formula comes in various super-tasty flavours such as Banana, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookies and Cream, plus it contains zero added sugar!
Increasing calories has never been so easy - or tasted so good! Optimise your strength training workouts and pack on pounds with Serious Mass today!
- Whey Protein Concentrate works by boosting muscle repair, recovery and strength; plus, it contains all the healthy fats and carbs that make your shake taste so delicious!
- Whey Protein Isolates can be absorbed into the bloodstream faster and is excellent to consume post-workout
- Casein Proteins are slow-digesting and help support the body while healing and repairing throughout the day.
- Egg Protein comes from egg whites and contains various beneficial nutrients
- Creatine monohydrate improves strength and speed, perfect for high-intensity training
- Glutamine is known for its immunity-boosting properties and gut health support.
Directions for use
For a full serving: Take 2 heaping scoops or 334g and mix with 700ml water or plant-based milk. You could also add fruit, peanut butter and other calorie-dense ingredients and mix with a blender to boost your weight gain potential. This product is intended to be consumed daily in conjunction with regular meals.
Tip: If you haven't taken this supplement before, we recommend taking a half serving (1 heaping scoop or 167g) and gradually build up to a full serving.
16 x 334g servings per container
How can I put on weight safely?
We all know that protein is the key ingredient for increased muscle growth. We need to consume high-quality protein every few hours or so throughout the day to adequately fuel muscle recovery and repair after workouts.
However, for those of us who are naturally slimmer and struggle to put on weight, increasing muscle size can be a lot harder to achieve. Many weight lifters need to look at the number of carbohydrates and calories they're consuming to increase overall mass and gain weight.
If you want to bulk up and increase muscle mass, we recommend increasing your intake of healthy fats, such as Omega 3 & 6 and carbohydrates with a low glycemic index (Low GI). Low GI foods aren't loaded with sugars that cause a spike in insulin levels in the blood and will keep you feeling energised and full well after eating.
Low GI foods:
- Most fruit and veggies
- Low-fat dairy products
- Brown rice
- Grainy bread
We also recommend strength training in short, sharp sessions rather than taking long rests in between sets. To keep the intensity up whilst training, we recommend switching your phone off and/or training solo if your gym buddies are a distraction.
Lastly, don't forget to take rest days! The saying less is more, couldn't be any more true when it comes to muscle growth. Overdoing it regularly can lead to muscle deterioration and inhibit your ability to repair and grow. If you're feeling particularly sore, listen to your body and take a well-needed rest from the gym.
Optimum nutrition’s been in the game since the late ’80s. Made in the USA using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and facilities, you can rest assured each product is formulated with uncompromising quality and innovation.