Flaxseed Oil is a rich plant source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3, 6 and 9, which are important for maintaining optimum health. Essential fatty acids are necessary for the production of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances, which are beneficial for cardiovascular health, joint health, and skin condition.
- Flaxseed Oil has a ratio of omega 3, 6 and 9 of 5:2:2. Omega 3 and 6 are essential fatty acids because our bodies cannot make them, yet they are required for many biological functions.
- Essential fatty acids support cognitive function and mental health.
- This plant oil maintains joint function and anti-inflammatory response.
- Essential fatty acids help maintain blood pressure and fat levels in the normal range to support a healthy heart.
- Flaxseed Oil supports skin structure, circulation and anti-inflammatory response to maintain a radiant complexion.