100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade glutamine.
L-glutamine is one of the most effective sports supplements available, helping to replace glycogen, which restores energy, as well as helping to repair and build muscle tissue.
Glutamine is essential for muscle growth. Glutamine works as a nitrogen shuttle, picking up and dropping off nitrogen around the body. Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is critical for muscle building.
Dietary sources of L-glutamine include beef, chicken, fish, eggs, milk, dairy products, wheat, cabbage, beets, beans, spinach, and parsley. Small amounts of free L-glutamine are also found in vegetable juices and fermented foods, such as miso.
When your body is under pressure from intensive training, colds or stress, your body can't make enough glutamine to meet your needs. So it robs the glutamine stores you need for muscle growth. And when those glutamine stores are depleted, you lose strength, stamina, and your recovery ability.
- Anyone aiming to lose body fat without losing hard-earned muscle mass
- Supporting endurance training sports such as long-distance running or cycling
- Easing the symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other gastrointestinal tract disorders
- Reducing the incidence of muscle cramps caused by repetitive strain
- Elderly people who suffer from cramps and regular muscle pain or as a natural alternative to chemical pain killers.
- Reducing healing time after surgery.
- Glutamine may be helpful in reducing the side effects associated with chemotherapy drugs, including mouth sores, diarrhea, and muscle and joint pain
Eat Me products are packed in environmentally friendly zip lock foil bags. And you won't find a plastic scoop in your bag because we know you already have a spoon at home somewhere.